Saturday, 11 July 2015

Making Flowers

Today I attended a class held by the lovely Linda Lucas. She taught us how to make flowers using a couple of Spellbinders dies. I haven't actually been to a class as a student for some time, so it was nice to be able to just sit and play. I loved the cards that Linda had produced, and below you will see my attempts to recreate them. I am so glad that you can't see hers beside mine...lol

Simply Stamping With Narelle

The first card we made had this gorgeous camillia on it. I am not sure mine looks like a camellia, but it is a pretty flower regardless.


Simply Stamping With Narelle

This second card has a beautiful lilly on it. Unfortunately the glue on my flower was still wet when I left, so on the way home it got a bit messed up. I can assure you that when done properly, the Lily is absolutely stunning, plus there is none of that horrible yellow stain on the stamens to get on you...lol

As my husband was on night shift last night and was sleeping today, I had to drag my daughter along. I was so proud if her. She sat there quietly for the 3 hours just playing her ipad and turning the handle on the die cut machine when I needed it. Proud mummy moment I just had to share...lol

I thought I would show you something a little different today. There is not one Stampin' Up! product in site...shock horror...if it is any comfort to you, I did use Stampin' Up! adhesives.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Have a great day.
Cheers,
Narelle


No comments:

Post a Comment