I still have lots of projects I have made with Marquee Messages that I haven't shown you. And my weekend didn't quite go as I planned, so had nothing to show that I created over the weekend. That's why today I will show you Marquee Messages...again.
There is so much going on with these cards. Each one has three layers of DSP, all of which have had the edges distressed. Then there is the Marquee Messages stamp in the middle, one with added rhinestones, one with pearls. An extra arrow has been added that has balloons attached to it. These are such fun and whimsical cards that anyone would love to receive on their birthday.
I hope you don't overlook the Marquee Messages stamp set in the catalogue. It is such a fun set.
Marquee Messages Photopolymer Stamp Set 141727
You know that person who doesn’t get something unless the message is big and loud and written in lights? They’ll get the message when it’s on a marquee. Make your own marquee messages for all of the awesome people in your life.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, e, g, h
Grab yours today here.
Thanks for dropping by.
Have a great day.